BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist, Technology Risk Management
- Risk Assurance
- Policy & Awareness
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Metrics & Reporting
- Driving the interpretation and enforcement of technology risk policies across the business and evaluating its technology risks.
- Supporting development of End-to-end technology risks picture of BNYM Services and key technology initiatives.
- Contributing to the development of the organizational technology risk management framework and strategy, and collaboration with other subject matter experts to determine appropriate methods, policies and procedures for enforcing adherence to the framework.
- Evaluating design and operational effectiveness of global IT controls, and providing recommendations on risk treatment.
- Leading major technology risk and control effectiveness initiatives, projects and assessments.
- Supporting management of major technology risk initiatives pertaining to Cyber Security, IT Security Architecture, Information and Data Management, Information Protection, IT Asset Management, Incident Management, and others.
- Supporting team heads in managing the department.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver
- IT Risk experience (+5 years) and/or
- InfoSec experience (+5 years)
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication (verbal and written) skills – demonstrated ability to influence a global organization at a senior-most management level
- Expert level knowledge in 2 or more: Application Security, Governance, Compliance & Audit, Identity & Access Management, Incident Handling & Analysis, Cloud Security, Network Security, Security Testing, Security Architecture, Threat/ Vulnerability Assessment Management, BCM & DR
- Natural curiosity and confidence with a willingness to respectfully challenge stakeholders
- Leadership and time management skills
- At least one information risk and/or security qualification (CISSP, CRISC, CISM or equivalent)
- Windows/Unix/Linux hands on admin/sec experience
- Network Security hands on experience
- IT Audit experience
- Frameworks and best practices knowledge (NIST, ISO 27000, OWASP etc.)
- Project Management experience
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Risk and Compliance provide risk and compliance services across all BNY Mellon businesses. Organizationally, Risk and Compliance includes the following groups: Risk Management, Compliance, Global Corporate Security, Information Risk Management and Global Business Continuity. Risk Management oversees and delivers risk services and ensures new business risks are reviewed and approved. Risk Management is organized through Chief Risk Offices for each core business and critical operation. Risk managers provide shared support to BNY Mellon for operational risk services for Global Corporate Trust, Depositary Receipts, Treasury Services and Global Operations in EMEA. Compliance helps ensure BNY Mellon's businesses maintain appropriate processes to comply with applicable laws, regulations, BNY Mellon policies and ethics. This is accomplished through business- and business partner-specific teams of professionals, under centralized global management.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 85301
Organization: Technology Risk Mgmt-HR06032
Requisition Number: 1812491