BNY Mellon Careers
Recruiter - Client Service Delivery
- Responsible for partnering with hiring managers, HRBP's and Recruiting Administration/Ops to seek out, assess, attract and hire the best talent (both internally and externally) for both exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Learn and administer all staffing-related policies and procedures, including redeployment activity and The BNY Mellon diversity recruitment emphasis.
- Learn and develop external candidate sourcing methodologies including partnering with community agencies, search firm liaison activities and Internet tools utilization.
- Facilitate internal mobility through BNY Mellon My Career, which will include career counseling.
- The global competences required to perform this function in rank order are:
- Client Orientation
- Driving for results
- Client Focus
- Developing Partnerships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required with 4-7 years of progressive related experience with demonstrated knowledge of technical and legal aspects of HR; may have supervisory experience.
- Must have business knowledge consistent with being able to administer actions on behalf of the assigned business or business partner group.
- Must maintain knowledge of competitors (may have high regional focus) and implications for business.
- Must be able to identify people implications of function actions.
- Client service orientation; effective communicator; strong prioritization skills are required.
- An advanced degree or certification with the certification consistent with local practice such as SPHR in the US is preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 32708
Job: Human Resources
Organization: HR CSD-HR16444
Requisition Number: 1812531