BNY Mellon Careers
Intermediate Representative, Client Reporting/Performance
- Accountable for the timeliness, accuracy and quality of reports based on client specific deadlines.
- Work closely with internal teams, external suppliers and other parties to provide a continuous high level of client service, with pro-active client dealings and prompt turnaround and tracking of queries and resolution of issues.
- Provide effective communication of all work undertaken. Keeping management fully updated regarding any service delays or client issues by escalating promptly and providing supporting information as required.
- Action and monitor ad-hoc client requests through relationship managers and directly as appropriate. Track effort and monitor to successful resolution.
- Conduct change management activities (e.g. new benchmarks, fund restructures etc).
- Actively maintain accurate client information held in the GRS database.
- Actively maintain accurate client documentation and procedures.
- Proactively identify efficiencies and improvements to existing processes and procedures.
- Participate on project teams to support team initiatives, including User Acceptance Testing.
- Proactively identify and pursue own training needs.
- Promote a positive and professional work environment.
- Expecting at least 1-2 years work experience – ability to communicate directly with clients and explain their reports.
- Investment performance/risk knowledge preferable.
- Accounting background would be desirable
- Experience in the preparation of analytical or financial reports or numerical data.
- Excellent numerical skills, with accurate manipulation, analysis and checking of figure work.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office products, in particular manipulating Excel spreadsheets. Utilising advanced functions would be desirable.
- Experience working with large and complex databases and an ability to understand how they function/interact.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Finance/Statistics/Maths related experience or degree is preferred.
- Full time contract of employment.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement: Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details. BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70681
Organization: Glb Inst Acctg Risk Solutions-HR14005
Requisition Number: 1812539