BNY Mellon Careers
Sr Specialist Mktg and Comm
Marketing Manager – Job Description
The role will be part of global marketing team based in the US. Role will be mainly responsible for supporting business development and brand promotion.
- Plans and executes go-to-market strategies in support of Eagle’s solutions, a Portfolio Management suite of Data Management, Investment Accounting, and Performance Measurement. Plan and track activities and maintain a marketing budget
- Supports the full mix of marketing activities
- Is responsible for managing the Eagle Brand, overseeing all production of Eagle’s promotional materials, marketing through media channels, and managing vendor relationships to support all of Eagle’s marketing endeavors
- Supports social media activities
- Create and execute marketing campaigns to build awareness and generate leads
- Support marketing events where Eagle is hosting or participating in industry events
- Creates and executes marketing strategies for Eagle brand
- Captures analytics and metrics around work being delivered, analyzes results and adjust proper action
- Represents Eagle company at meetings with internal and external stakeholders/ clients
- Supports corporate website development in terms of content creation and management
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to lead ad-hoc groups to achieve objectives
- B2B marketing experience, including account based marketing activities
- Proven track record in the marketing of complex global brands and supporting the sales process
- Knowledge of financial services technology is preferred
- Experience in investment sector is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software products
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
- Exceptional written and oral skills
- Ability to manage people and grow skill-sets
Supports marketing and communication tasks in support of the firm's key strategic initiatives and business goals in addition to day-to-day support of brand awareness, client acquisition, client and employee engagement. Strong writing and communications skills. Works cooperatively with internal resources to support activities. Seeks technical guidance, as needed. Is tasked with moderately complex projects related to marketing and communication efforts. Establishes good working relationships with internal teams. Demonstrates working knowledge of industry/segment trends, market climates and competitive activities. Adheres to policies and procedures and is familiar with company practices. Takes responsibility for actions Manages a small or specialized team of professionals or multiple teams, including coaching, performance management and resource allocation. T Submits expenses. Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of work experience required 3-5 years of related experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred
Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of work experience required 3-5 years of related experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Wellesley
Internal Jobcode: 09701
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: AS Eagle And Front Office-HR15484
Requisition Number: 1812830