BNY Mellon Careers
Manager - Client Reporting/Performance
Global Risk Solutions (GRS) provides innovative and integrated solutions as a leading global provider of performance measurement, analytics and attribution services to Multi National, Corporate, Insurance, Investment Manager and Local Authority/Government clients, pension funds and consultants.
The team has responsibility for timely and accurate reporting for a range of BNY Mellon Asset Servicing accounting and outsourcing affiliates. We report on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual or ad-hoc basis and our services are accessed via the internet, desktop or customised hardcopy reports. We also provide regulatory reporting as part of a BNY Mellon service provided to clients in certain markets.
Lead and develop a team to deliver world-class Investment Performance or Investment Compliance and Risk Measurement in accordance with market best practice, client service agreements, and internal policies and procedures. Manage the day-to-day production, quality checks and distribution of reporting and adhere to all legal, risk and compliance requirements.
As an integral part of the Operations Management Team (comprising the Group Manager and team managers) define local and department strategy and goals, and cultivate a well-controlled environment and a high-performance culture with strong Employee Engagement. Monitor progress using appropriate metrics and act on the results, communicating results and action plans via Management Reporting. Collaborate with other departments within the company as appropriate, particularly the Accounting and Relationship Management groups.
• Accountable for the accurate and timely delivery of Investment Performance Measurement or Investment Compliance and Risk Measurement to the clients for which your team are responsible.
• Responsible for coaching, motivating, and mentoring your team members.
• Monitor and manage your teams through a clear set of targets and objectives and establish an environment of continuous improvement.
• Encourage your teams to perform best practice at all times in their daily tasks.
• Understand and constantly analyse the Operating Model for teams you manage and drive enhancements to processes as required to ensure efficiency.
• Monthly reporting to CSD Senior Management on a variety of statistics and commentary including Key Performance Indicators, staff issues, high profile clients, and Operational activity.
• Provide vision and leadership independently and with other CSD Managers.
• Collaborate with the Client Relationship Team to achieve business retention and development deliverables for the respective client base. This includes information sharing, attending client meetings and representing CSD on conference calls.
• Collaborate with the other parts of the business to ensure smooth relations and opportunity for business is maximised. Facilitate and lead both internal and external meetings to meet business needs.
• Be aware of and proactively respond to developments in the Company that could affect your clients and team.
• Succession planning for the functions managed.
• Ensure client issues are resolved quickly and effectively within the agreed timescales.
• Maintain and develop BNY Mellon's profile in the market place at the highest standard of integrity and professionalism in conjunction with the CSD Management Team. Develop a network within the industry.
Technical Skills, Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications
• The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of BNY Mellon's core products (internal applicants) and have a clear understanding of the investment industry.
• Very strong managerial and leadership skills with focus on employee development, client satisfaction, process improvement and risk management.
• Excellent talent management skills including extensive recruitment and selection experience with a focus on diversity & inclusion.
• Excellent written and oral communication/relationship skills with Group Manager level and above.
• Minimum of degree level education or equivalent.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: PAS17
Organization: Asset Servicing-HR06026
Requisition Number: 1813104