BNY Mellon Careers
Group Manager, Infrastructure Engineering
Brief Scope of Responsibilities:
· SharePoint (on-prem and SharePoint Online)
· Covering all aspects from architecture & engineering, build, deploy, and operate
· Three functions, across multiple countries:
o Collaboration Development – creative developer team doing custom sites, tooling, workflows and security solutions,
o Collaboration Engineering – core engineering of the underlying platforms, including a unique opportunity with a full Office 365 SharePoint Online migration
o Collaboration Operations – running a 24x7 operations team with global resources, with a focus on metrics, proactive support, and high operational standards.
·DDegree in STEM field, plus a minimum of 6 years’ technical experience in the Collaboration Technology space, plus a minimum of 2 years of leadership of 10+ staff
· Great communication skills – able to represent the team to executive management and to business clients, as well as able to tale to the technicians
· Ability to work under pressure – running a 24x7 operation, as well as delivering major projects, and still finding time for management and client- facing activities
· Understanding of how to build and lead a global team
· Hands on developer skills, able to create proofs of concept or to showcase your flair on your collaboration platforms
· Work experience in banking, insurance, or similar large regulated industries
· Work experience in multinational firms, with staff in multiple countries, and doing global shift handovers
· Experience in adjacent technologies – e.g. web, email, desktop, mobile, middleware, app container hosting, or other developer support roles
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required, advanced degree is preferred.
- Ten or more (10+) years of related experience is required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45306
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1813175