Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
A key relationship builder and skilled HR Business Partner to support its European Bank and to oversee a number of locations/countries in Ireland and Continental Europe.
• Managing a team of professionals, across Continental Europe, who provide HR Business Partner expertise to assigned businesses and are responsible for the strategic delivery of solutions and HR services such as Employee Relations, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, and Total Rewards Planning.
• Member of Global HR Senior Leadership Team, European Bank Extended Executive Committee, and EMEA HR Leadership Forum
• Participation in management and governance forums are required. The incumbent will leverage expertise and collaborate across the Communities of Expertise, Service Delivery Team and Workforce Support Solutions.
• The role requires a broad range of experience in managing all aspects of HR: Experienced in supervising others, interfaces with senior level management, experienced individual contributor managing multi-disciplined HR function.
• Advanced Degree preferred or the equivalent combination of education and experience. 10 years of progressive related experience with demonstrated knowledge of technical and legal aspects of HR, particularly in respect of European employee relations bodies.
• Advanced Degree preferred or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 10 years of progressive related experience with demonstrated knowledge of technical and legal aspects of HR, particularly in respect of European employee relations bodies.
• Multi Lingual, ideally French, Dutch and German.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 33435
Organization: HR EMEA APAC LATAM-HR08684
Requisition Number: 1813252