BNY Mellon Careers
Analyst, Account Management
This role involves ownership, responsibility and accountability for the hedge fund client’s end to end custody experience at BNY Mellon ranging anywhere from the oversight of daily trade activity to client account opening, set up and billing.
Position Summary: Oversees assigned client accounts, ensuring satisfaction, swift response to client needs, efficient problem resolution, contract and operational compliance, risk mitigation and KYC responsibilities. Consults with clients on best practices, solutions and regulatory changes to support client engagement. Assigned accounts are typically small and non-complex, often a single product. Incumbents are gaining experience in account management and mastering the basics of the discipline and the firms products/services. Incumbent may receive guidance from a more experienced Account Manager.
- Provides support to small, non-complex client accounts, ensuring continued client satisfaction and listening for cues on client needs.
- Tracks and reports on client metrics.
- Completes straight-forward requested tasks for assigned clients.
- Liaises with relevant operations contacts (internally and externally) to coordinate service to the client. Escalates relevant issues to senior team members or management.
- Assists with managing client inquiries and resolves problems within scope of knowledge.
- Gains understanding of the business environment of assigned clients.
- No direct reports.
- Responsibilities are limited to own client accounts. Focus is on smaller and/or less complex client accounts.
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 0-3 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in Account Management or Client Service Delivery preferred. Previous Prime Broker or broker dealer experience a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Internal Jobcode: 70007
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1813315