BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Investor Services Ops (AIS Transfer Agency)
- Conduct, analyze, and report on transfer agency operations activities for clients of high complexity.
- Lead client onboarding and internal conversions.
- Conduct key metric reporting.
- Consult and provide oversight to daily Transfer Agency processes.
- Assist management in the day to day operations of the business.
- Resolve the most complex escalated issues.
- Handle numerous investors’ queries via emails and phone calls.
- Develop and update review processes and procedures to reduce risk and enhance efficiency.
- Updated key controls/processes to identify potential risk.
- Lead project management for the most complex initiatives and/or onboarding new, complex clients.
- Develop relationships with technology and line of business teams as Subject Matter Experts to develop business requirements and test development.
- Analyze business data to identify trends to mitigate risk or enhance client relationships.
- Identify and develop new products/services to increase revenue.
- May lead client engagement regarding new products, services, or key business changes.
- Provide commentary on industry trends.
- Represent the department at key business meetings such as technology development priority and client engagements
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members as needed
- Contribute to the achievement of related teams objectives.
Bachelor degree with at least 5 year of relevant work experience preferred. Experience in transfer agency operations preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70519
Organization: CSD Shared Services Admin-HR07065
Requisition Number: 1813356