BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Investor Services Ops (AIS Transfer Agency)
- Conduct, analyze, and report on transfer agency operations activities for clients of moderate complexity.
- Lead client onboarding and internal conversions.
- Conduct key metric reporting.
- Consult and provide oversight to daily Transfer Agency processes.
- Assist management in the day to day operations of the business resolving escalated issues.
- Conduct review processes and procedures to reduce risk and enhance efficiency and make recommendations for their modification to improve productivity.
- Apply key controls/processes to identify potential risk.
- Lead project management of an initiative and/or onboarding new clients.
- Develop relationships with technology and line of business teams as Subject Matter Experts to develop business requirements and test development.
- Analyze business data to identify trends to mitigate risk or enhance client relationships.
- Identify new products/services to increase revenue.
- Participate in client engagement regarding new products, services, or key business changes.
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members as needed
- Contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
Bachelor degree with at least 3 year of relevant work experience preferred. Experience in transfer agency operations preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70520
Organization: CSD Shared Services Admin-HR07065
Requisition Number: 1813357