BNY Mellon Careers
QA- Functional Tester
The Candidate shall:
- Work independently and be self-motivated;
- Apply skills and domain knowledge to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs;
- Work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and providing recommendations;
- Require good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex materials from multiple sources.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Oversee all aspects of QA including establishing matrices, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met;
- Act as key point of contact for all QA activities, providing QA services and handle QA resources internally and externally;
- Work closely with various teams, including project management and software development;
- Understand and analyze business, Functional, Technical and UI requirements of the project/release;
- Identify risks and provide mitigation plan;
- Responsible for overall adherence to QA test Protocol and processes;
- Executing manual, automated, White box / Black box functional tests during different release cycles;
- Documenting test results and defects;
QualificationsTechnical and Related Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline
- Hands on experience with QA/Testing;
- Web API / Web Services Testing;
- Working knowledge of traceability and bug tracing tools such as HP ALM/JIRA or other QA products;
- Experience and skills to translate test scenarios/ business requirements into test scripts;
- Understanding of global standard QA processes;
- Understanding on how to debug system / testing issues from QA perspective;
- Ability to manipulate data for testing purposes.
- Experience in the following would be an advantage:
- ITIL practice and Agile methodologies;
- Test Automation Tool experience;
- Programming / Coding knowledge
- QA/Testing Certification.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details:
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office- Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom, Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60172
Organization: Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302
Requisition Number: 1813437