BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Client Services (FX Relationship Services/ Client Engagement)
The global presence of our Foreign Exchange ("FX") capabilities allows BNY Mellon clients to transact in a variety of currencies in developed, emerging and frontier markets. The technology used for these capabilities is designed to offer productivity tools, help mitigate operational risks and provide access to local liquidity.
With the convenience of 11 sales and trading centers located around the world and 24/5 hour access to trading professionals – our Markets FX team is able to function in a convenient and efficient manner globally.
Our FX Expertise includes:
• Spot, forwards, swaps and non-deliverable forwards (NDF)
• Maintaining currency risk management through the application of our globally accessible execution channels and flow analyses
• Offering insightful and timely markets commentary
• Facilitating currency hedging programs customized to our clients’ specifications with the aid of our iHedge® software
• Providing multi-currency cross-border payments in over 100 markets
• Access to iFlow® (our multi-asset capital flow product)
Specialist, FX Relationship Services/Client Engagement
• Manages a portfolio of existing clients or prospects within the FX Services book, focusing on client satisfaction, relationship building and responsible business growth that is compliant, of acceptable risk and profitable.
• Serves in a consultative role to clients/prospects, advising leadership on the best way to achieve their short- and long- term strategic objectives through our FX solutions. (Overlay, Flow execution, Standing Instruction). Clients/prospects are of critical importance to the firm's achievement of both its operational and strategic goals and objectives – These Clients/prospects are significantly large and complex institutions, requiring depth of knowledge in a niche segment or significant breadth of knowledge across numerous products/services. Client/prospect needs are often enterprise-wide and may involve a multi-year or long-term pursuit approach. Incumbents in this role will also be required to partner in the team implementation of firm-wide initiatives.
• Tracks and reports on business development, flow execution, trend analysis. Will also build reports for use by senior leaders that identifies trends, opportunities, potential areas of concern, etc. Provide input to leaders for addressing identified issues.
• Performs in-depth industry research and maintains an understanding of the market environment, including short- and long-term trends, competitor offerings, regulatory developments etc. Inorder to achieve account growth or new accounts. Generates leads from within existing client accounts or as a results of industry research, prospecting.
• Incumbents will be required to be highly experienced in independently developing leads and initiating contact with prospects across all facets of the FX platform.
• Identify, co-ordinate and participate in opportunities for enhancing the Company’s visibility. Work with the appropriate functions to develop and market new products, services, solutions and thought leadership concepts. Works with external clients/ key internal stake holders to resolve the most complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources within the Markets group
• Uses expert understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best expanded offerings/service to clients.
• Leads internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
• Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information. Uses developed communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
• Proactively assists clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
• Uses in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts. Uses broad understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration.
• No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
• Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Client Services/ Engagement or Relationship Management experience is required, relevant industry experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70103
Requisition Number: 1813462