BNY Mellon Careers
Sales / Marketing Rep III
- Take ownership as a sales representative; i.e. planning and conducting sales/marketing activities for the distributors and asset managers of his/her coverage including new mandate hunting;
- Conduct client service work for existing funds;
- Conduct presentations for branch sales force of distributors and/or final investors in order to promote new/existing funds;
- Support other team members in sales/marketing activities
- 5+ years of experience in Retail fund distribution business, especially at large global/domestic distributors;
- Retail sales experience including new mandate hunting;
- Deep knowledge on asset management;
- Experience in other areas of asset management business (e.g., portfolio management, trading, research, product development and marketing) is a plus;
- Experience in sales, marketing and development of investment product at distributors is a plus;
- Communication skill, presentation skill, proactive behaviour, and team-work spirit are critical;
- English skill (business level) is not “a must” but “nice to have”;
- PC skill (Outlook, MS Excel, Word and Power Point)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Japan-Tokyo-To-Tokyo
Internal Jobcode: 51366
Organization: IM APAC-HR11404
Requisition Number: 1813488