BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing (Marketing Automation)
VP, Sr Mgr, Digital Marketing Data Analyst - Pittsburgh, PA
The BNY Mellon Investment Services Digital Marketing team is looking for an experienced and quantitatively focused marketing data analyst. As part of the responsibilities, this position will consult with internal business groups to provide marketing analysis and reporting around websites, emails, campaigns, paid media and social media data collection and curation. Will be responsible for managing requirements gathering and project planning for data collection, dashboard creation and reporting on marketing efforts. Main project lead for data driven marketing decisions—will help create benchmarks and consult on success of current marketing efforts/spends and present actionable insights in order to drive more effective marketing decisions. Uses data to inform internal business groups on implementation opportunities and future strategies for various digital marketing efforts. Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group. Takes the lead for establishing, implementing and monitoring 'best practices' for dashboarding and making data driven decisions. Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions. No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced staff. Leads data projects and includes assigning work and monitoring quality and completion. Manages to approve budget, submits expenses.
· Create dashboards and optimize reporting to measure marketing campaign efforts, communications, advertising, events, conferences and branding
· Build department KPIs, benchmarks and scalable reports
· Make recommendations based on data to inform messaging, media decisions, conferences, digital/social strategy, and tactical improvements to drive greater effectiveness and improve ROI
· Create self-service dashboards, along with regular reporting for various paid, owned and earned marketing channels
· Develop metrics for marketing spends not yet established such as events and conferences
· Perform ad hoc reporting as required
· Research and understand industry methodologies, able to partner with financial analysis within the firm
Desired Skills and Experience
· Strong quantitative abilities and high proficiency with analytics reporting software (e.g. Tableau, Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics) as well as Microsoft Office
· Deep understanding of information graphics and how to most effectively communicate data
· Experience with Marketing Automation a plus (Marketo or Eloqua)
· Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering, math or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
· Able to communicate complex ideas effectively and simply to senior management.
· Collaborate well with others and able to influence team members at all levels
· Typically 8-10 years of experience in data analytics or marketing required
· Experience in the securities or financial services industry a plus
QualificationsBachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required Typically 8-10 years of experience in software development required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Investment Services provides a comprehensive range of services that are unrivaled in scale, precision and quality. Our services have the power to enhance transparency, maximize liquidity and mitigate risks.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 09713
Organization: IS Other New-HR17164
Requisition Number: 1813784