BNY Mellon Careers
Mobile Engineer Specialist Systems Engineer/Programmer
Digital Experience’s (DX) Mobile team is currently seeking an Engineer to help us deliver new and innovative mobile technology solutions to our global user community. Within this role, you will assist the DX Mobile team deliver industry leading enterprise mobile solutions for smartphones, tablets, wearables, connected devices and other upcoming technologies. You will focus on creating new or reinventing existing workflows for mobile that change how our organization serves our clients. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing global management platforms for devices, apps, telecom and app development.
Primary Job Responsibilities to Include:
- Design, architect and deploy next generation mobile technology platforms, apps and services
- Manage both container (MAM) and device- based (MDM) mobile offerings across corporate and BYOD devices
- Collaborate with lines of businesses to understand requirements
- Evaluate emerging mobile computing hardware and software technologies
- Deployment of proof-of-concept environments for new technology
- Create and document implementation/support procedures for new deployments
- Identify and measure key performance indicators for mobile technologies
- Evaluate new versions/service packs for existing deployments, and develop strategy and procedures for upgrades
Specialist Systems Engineer/Programmer->> Designs and develops solutions to complex application problems, system administration issues, or network concerns. Performs systems management and integration functions. May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project. Ensures that all systems, applications, software, and hardware are compliant with Corporate policy/procedures. Identifies issues and may lead the development of solutions. Works closely with external vendors to provide infrastructure needs. Works closely with Application Development and Quality Assurance and Testing teams to understand infrastructure needs during the development and testing processes. Strategizes on how to take these needs into account when developing infrastructure. Develops detailed project plans. Monitors project progress and provides regular status reports to management team. Evaluates the organization's existing infrastructure technology and researches and analyzes trends. Recommends and implements upgrades that enhance its reliability and efficiency. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- experience with EMM, MDM, MAM or other mobility management tools
- experience with infrastructure and network engineering
- experience with enterprise communications products like Exchange, Skype, Teams, Jabber, or Office 365.
- experience with collaboration platforms, like Symphony, Slack, or SharePoint
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required, advanced degree is preferred.
- Six to eight (6-8) years of related experience is required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45145
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1813879