BNY Mellon Careers
Sr.Spec'st Tech Strategist - Technical Evangelist
We are seeking a highly technical, self-motivated, innovative thinker, with the ability to work as part of our team in a dynamic changing environment. You will lead technical and economic value discussions with executives and senior technical decision makers. The Technical Evangelist is responsible for supporting the evaluation of the company’s products and services by articulating overall firm strategy and demonstrating Eagle’s technology solutions to both prospective and current clients globally.
- Engage with the technical audience at the customer, leading sessions on Eagle’s Technology Overview and Strategy. This would focus on product architecture, data integration, orchestration, and distribution activities along with demonstrating Eagle’s integration and extraction tools and other technology focused components
- Design and lead technology Proof of Concepts (POC) while also providing execution management oversight to global teams.
- Build trusted adviser relationships with technical leaders at leading financial services firms.
- Provide technical support to the business development and sales engineering teams to drive business results.
- Document and share technology best practices with prospective customers.
- Apply technical skills and experience in solution architecture to define appropriate customer integration patterns.
- Develop and deliver technical updates and other customized training sessions for high value partners.
- Manage to completion Eagle’s response to technology questions on incoming Request for Information (RFIs) and Request for Proposal (RFPs).
- Ability to build technical and business credibility with senior executives and grow knowledge share amongst strategic customers and partners.
- The preferred candidate will have significant experience with modern SaaS applications.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging trends.
- Ability to work as part of a team is mandatory.
- Exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills are expected.
- Presentation experience with a high degree of comfort with both small and large audiences.
- Ability to travel up to 50%. Most travel will be day trips or one overnight.
Sr. Specialist Technology Strategist->> Leads key strategic initiatives in the planning, analysis, delivery and integration of systems and business development projects. Participates in the development of overall technology plan and development roadmap, that will support the growth planned across the IT organization. Contributes to the identification, development and implementation of strategy and key growth objectives through analysis and research. Identifies, assesses and solves a variety of complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Utilizes comprehensive knowledge of multiple areas within technology to achieve project objectives. Analyzes early market and technology opportunities in areas of strategic importance for the business unit supported. Creates and communicates business case for emerging technologies. Analyzes market data to identify trends/opportunities. Translates opportunities into strategic operational plans. Defines analytical frameworks for visioning and assessing strategic options. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
Bachelor's degree in business or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred, 8-10 years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Wellesley
Internal Jobcode: 45164
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: AS Eagle Cloud And EMS-HR06432
Requisition Number: 1813939