BNY Mellon Careers
Representative, Client Service
· Provides quality support to clients with complex transactions and processes on a daily basis.
· Independently or under supervision assists clients by responding to phone, email and other inquiries regarding company products, services and procedures.
· Responds to client questions on BNY Mellon product features and provides technical assistance for issues that have been escalated by junior team members.
· Researches and resolves moderately complex operational or client issues.
· Routes issues that cannot be addressed at point of contact to appropriate team, in accordance with documented procedures.
· Assists in providing status updates on problem resolution and outstanding issues to other teams.
· Assists with process improvement by contributing ideas to improve team efficiency.
· Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
· Fluent spoken and written English language skills
· Strong Mathematics ability
· Analytical Skills (possess data interpretation and very good Excel knowledge)
· Experience in written client communication
· Strong PC skills (including Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Ability to withstand work pressure and deliver with speed and accuracy
· Previous experience in Financial Services preferred
· Full time contract of employment.
· Working Hours: dependant on the team but usually: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:15.
· Location: Sagittarius Building ul. Sucha 2
· Competitive salary
· Health & Life Insurance
· Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
· Pension scheme
· Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
· Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
· A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
· A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70110
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1814130