BNY Mellon Careers
Compensation & Benefits Manager (Poland)
We are looking for a Compensation and benefits specialist to execute compensation and benefits service delivery in Poland by implementing and maintaining innovative pay and benefits programs to support the physical and financial well-being of employees. In particular this includes the review of local and country market pay requirements, the delivery of benefits projects and programs and the support of the business job architecture.
- Provide guidance to managers, HR Business Partners and employees locally on all compensation and benefits matters.
- Coordinate and deliver local strategic compensation and benefits projects/initiatives.
- Review and analyse compensation and benefits data, identifying trends and presenting outcomes.
- Benchmark local compensation and benefits programs (includes the participation in salary and benefits market surveys).
- Manage all local comp & benefits vendors (e.g., assess vendor proposals and contribute to the vendor reviews).
- Establish good working relationships with HR Business Partners and Business Managers within Poland.
- Work in partnership with the Wellbeing Associate to help to deliver Wellbeing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years proven working experience as a compensation and ideally also as a benefits specialist
in an HR practice or as consultant (e.g., in Mercer etc.).
- Highly proficient in spoken and written Polish and English
- Working experience in a matrix organizational structure preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office (Excel).
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of current Polish labour rules and regulations preferred.
- Experience of working with and managing third party vendors.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 75056
Organization: HR EMEA-HR16445
Requisition Number: 1814165