BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Communications Manager – Office of Regulatory Relations
Implements complex communication plans in support of firm's key strategic initiatives and business goals in addition to day-to-day support of U.S. regulatory relationships. May serve as a project lead, enlisting support from peers and partners across BNYM. Cultivates collaborative relationships with internal and external resources to support activities. Provides technical guidance, as needed. Contributes to the development and implementation of annual communication plan and results measurement. Applies industry/segment trends, market climates and competitive activities knowledge to recommend ways to leverage opportunities among colleagues. Suggests opportunities for improvements and can take a creative idea, socialize it, and put it into practice. Acts with a clear sense of accountability supporting enterprise initiatives. Proactively identifies obstacles and recommends solutions. Models and champions firms values such as diversity, teamwork, client focus, integrity and excellence. The Sr. Manager of Communications will be responsible for the following:
- Support and provide consultation/guidance to partners on BNYM’s strategy for regular communications with U.S. regulators by ensuring clear, consistent, and connected content
- Merge and format technical and, at times, disparate content from subject matter experts into cohesive story, ensuring an enterprise lens is applied
- Develop training on BNYM for regulators and training on effective U.S. regulatory interaction for our employees
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with senior business stakeholders
- Create, maintain and enforce templates and style guidelines
QualificationsBachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of work experience required 12+ years of related experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred; Strong writing and communications skills are preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 09703
Organization: Office of Regulatory Relations-HR17084
Requisition Number: 1814214