BNY Mellon Careers
Team Leader, Client Processing (Settlements)
- Perform routine and non-routine client service and transactional support functions.
- Provide analytics and reporting services, working to improve and automate transaction processing systems.
- Advise organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issue.
- Provide direction to lower-level service roles in the successful delivery of support or service.
- Process account related transactions per scheduled events/client authenticated direction.
- Answer inquiries and resolve problems or issues.
- Assess needs and suggest/promote alternative approaches to service models.
- Participate in straightforward product development, product enhancement, and system testing to ensure that products continue to accurately and efficiently process high value transactions.
- Solve problems based on an understanding and knowledge of the intricacies of the system.
- Integrate in-depth area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients. Manage situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to internal or external client response.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of support team members. May be responsible for specific supervisory review, training and approval actions.
- Contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
Bachelor degree with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in APAC banking/securities/settlements processing. Team management experience. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70605
Organization: Securities Service Delivery-HR06423
Requisition Number: 1814227