BNY Mellon Careers
Representative, Fund/Client Accounting
- Assists in providing basic accounting support activities for funds of low complexity.
- Performs general accounting and net asset value (NAV) production functions (including NAV construction and validation, NAV review, dissemination and reporting activities) for assigned funds.
- Assists in reviewing data and resolving more intricate problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- Tracks data and maintains accounting records for funds of medium complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Provides requested data to team members.
- Prepares system-generated accounting reports or templates and conducts general data validation and reconciliation.
- Works with client staff to exchange basic information with respect to cash, accounting, and reporting of daily and monthly client activities and initiatives.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 1-2 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting support preferred.
- Very confident computer user, comfortable learning new tools and programmes quickly;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other office programmes and an interest in enhancing these skills further.
- Full time contract of employment
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70514
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1814230