BNY Mellon Careers
Representative, Fund Administration (mid-shift role 12:30-9.00 PM)
- Supports operational fund administration activities including processing transactions, tracking data, and compliance monitoring.
- Assists with coordinating fund administration activities with internal partners.
- Assists with conducting fund expense budgeting.
- Prepares fund expense invoices for clients.
- Processes debt service payments and cash and trade transactions.
- Tracks fund data and monitors compliance with all regulatory, BNY Mellon and client specifications.
- Corrects straightforward fund errors.
- Identifies and escalates issues to senior team members.
- Collects and summarizes fund data to assist with preparation of fund prospectuses.
- Assists with the maintenance of process flows documentation, administrative summaries and standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- Associates degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 0-2 years of total work expierience.
- Fluent English.
- Very confident computer user, comfortable learning new tools and programmes quickly.
- A results orientated individual who has a logical method of working.
- Ability to work on own initiative/project when required, as well as in the team.
- Highly motivated, reliable, well organised.
- Full time contract of employment
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data. BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.- BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70488
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1814271