BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Regulatory Administration/Filings (working hours 12:30 - 09.00)
- Provides regulatory administration and filings support activities for clients of moderate complexity.
- Tracks data and maintains regulatory records for clients of higher complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Provides requested data to team members.
- Performs straightforward calculations needed to answer regulatory questions on behalf of clients.
- Reviews work of junior team members.
- Compiles prospectuses, proxy statements, and other SEC required filings for clients. Requests information needed from team members and checks to make sure required information is included.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Regulatory Administration and Filings staff, as needed.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- Associates degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 2 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry preferred.
- Full time contract of employment.
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data. BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.- BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70387
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1814363