BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Fund/Client Accounting
- Serves as a lead for the day-to-day operations of a medium-sized Eagle STAR conversion team,
- In charge of preparation and conduction conversion of investment funds to EAGLE STAR platform from internal and external accounting systems, including pre-conversion checks, data load and reconciliation, preparation of audit packs.
- Leads day-to-day accounting and net asset value (NAV) conversion functions (including NAV construction and validation, NAV review, dissemination and reporting activities) for more complex funds.
- Reviews data and assists in resolving escalated problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- Tracks data and maintains accounting records for funds of higher complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Assists in establishing data maintenance and summarization processes to improve team efficiency and best support the accounting team.
- Leads team in preparing system-generated reports. Coordinates review of reports and the sharing of reports with accounting teams.
- Reviews work of junior team members.
- Regularly works with client staff to exchange information with respect to cash, accounting, and reporting of daily and monthly client activities and initiatives.
- Communicates data needs and answers client questions.
- Assists in identifying and implementing process improvements to reduce audit and financial exposure and improve team efficiency.
- Supports the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 2-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting support preferred.
- Fluency in English.
- Good self-organization and time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative and flexibility regarding various work assignments
- Attention to detail
- Very good familiarity with Office products especially Excel.
- Full time contract of employment
- Location : Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3 or Sagittarius Building ul. Sucha 2, Wrocław, Poland
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data. BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.- BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70512
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1814405