BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist, Solutions Consulting
Pershing EMEA is recruiting a Proposition Manager (Senior Specialist, Solutions Consulting) responsible for ensuring that our products and overall proposition are in line with clients’ needs (existing and prospective).
The Proposition Manager will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Proposition to clearly describe today’s proposition and supported by research and analysis, guide tomorrow’s proposition to support the company’s growth strategy. The Proposition Manager will conduct in-depth analyses on competitive landscape and industry environment. They will determine the needs of clients and gathers feedback in order to create and implement solution to address their issues.
The Proposition Manager will also work with the Head of Marketing and Proposition and the client facing teams to develop and deliver segmentation by grouping clients and prospects by common behaviours (attitudinal segmentation) to drive business development.
The role also includes supporting the Head of Marketing and Proposition in running the Proposition Forum, to assess the impact of bringing new clients in on our business proposition.
- Employs a client-focused, strategic approach to drive adoption and utilisation of solutions through new business efforts for clients and prospects (e.g., sales strategy meetings, demonstrations, finalist presentations, etc.) and industry/professional events. Conducts in-depth analyses on competitive landscape and industry environment. Determines the needs of clients and gathers feedback in order to create and implement solution to address their issues.
- Reviews and assesses consulting problems, leveraging market and client insights and related complex analyses, and develop opportunities for new and enhanced solutions. Identifies opportunities and/or gaps within the existing portfolio of solutions. Adept at identifying and compiling the right set of firm solutions to address specific client needs.
- Evaluates solutions offered to clients and determines model to measure success of solutions provided.
- Works closely with Relationship Management, Business Development, Account Management, and Product Development teams to deliver on sales and market share goals. Keeps an eye out for new business opportunities when interacting with clients and communicates these opportunities to the head of marketing, head of sales and head of product.
- Participates in market activities, liaises with industry and professional groups and networks with clients and prospects. Contributes to the firm's intellectual capital around solutions and consulting approach to share with the market.
- Knowledge of wealth management
- Strong analytical skills
- Track record of analysing customer needs, behaviour and attitudes - and translating this into a business recommendation
- Strong leadership skills, in particular the ability to inspire high performance from colleagues
- A convincing and influential communicator. Bright, quick thinking and self-confident
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of work experience required
- 5-8 years of related experience preferred; experience in the securities or financial services industry is required
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Internal Jobcode: 70245
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1814760