BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Auditor- Investment Services
- Testing financial, operational and other processes as per Audit procedures;
- Creating and maintaining accurate and clear work documents;
- Completing tasks efficiently (on time, on budget, accurately);
- Learning new businesses, processes and regulations effectively and quickly;
- Communicating well with clients and Audit team members in both verbal and written form;
- Engaging in relevant training regarding audit, businesses, financial controls, regulations or a particular specialty;
- Appropriately analyzing control environment and developing effective audit steps to test controls where necessary in line with the new methodology and concluding on the level of residual risk; and,
- Identifying opportunities for the use of automation in audit testing.
College degree or equivalent expected. 4 year degree in accounting, finance or computer science, although other relevant subjects will be considered. 3 years minimum experience required, with a strong preference in financial services, broker-dealers, capital markets, or investment management. Additional certifications (especially Series 7, CIA or CPA) are a big plus. Training is provided to obtain additional certifications not already held.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 85001
Organization: Audit Investment Services-HR07985
Requisition Number: 1815090