BNY Mellon Careers
Intermediate Representative, Compliance & Control Late Shift 2PM-10:30PM
Overview Of BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
At BNY Mellon, compliance is everyone's responsibility. Accordingly, compliance and ethical standards are core components of all business functions, and are fundamental to the culture and values of the company. All decisions and actions on behalf of the company must adhere to the highest standards of integrity.
The Compliance Program is based on a partnership of business managers and control function personnel, and is intended to ensure that the company complies with relevant laws, regulations, market standards, and ethical norms.
Compliance is responsible for all matters relating to regulatory change, working alongside the Legal department. The team also coordinates the submission of regular reports to local regulators, maintains relevant regulatory registers, coordinates the submission of relevant forms, as well as regulatory visits by the regulators, including the gathering of information requested by the regulator.
Other functions of Compliance include testing the controls of the business and other business partners, reviewing transactions for concerning activity or policy violations, as well as developing and conducting training.
- Supports management in the day-to-day efforts related to compliance with laws, rules, regulations and related policies pertaining to the company’s personal securities trade monitoring.
- The incumbent performs research, analyzes relevant compliance related information and makes determinations as to whether employee transactions are compliant with our policies.
- Responsibilities may include verifying of practices against policies, preparing management reports and counseling business personnel on compliance with policies.
- Specifically the incumbent will monitor employee completion of initial and ongoing brokerage account and holding certifications and their use of approved brokers.
- In addition, the incumbent will process manual trade preclearance requests and process employee inquiries made to the department email box.
- Finally, the incumbent will be responsible for running, analyzing and distributing all trade activity reports.
- Preferable the knowledge of the Financial Services Industry, U.S. securities markets and investment instruments and a general knowledge of compliance concepts
- Oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to understand compliance policies and process assigned tasks in accordance with procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree within Finance/Accounting would be preferred however we are open to see applications from other studies as we provide an extensive training.
- 1-2 years banking, product/financial services and/or auditing or compliance experience would be preferred.
- Full time contract of employment
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 2:00/10:30 with 0.5h lunch break
- Location: Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3 or Saggittarius Building ul.Sucha 2
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 85156
Organization: Compliance & Ethics-HR06015
Requisition Number: 1815293