BNY Mellon Careers
- Devises and executes solutions: Leverages recruiting and research expertise. Leverages knowledge of business, its culture, competitors and practices to create or drive HR solutions that help business results.
- Utilise a variety of sourcing methods to highlight and attract talent to the business.
- Understand key business dynamics including growth strategies, M&A divestitures, financials and products/services to provide best in class talent acquisition support to the business.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise in a KPI driven environment, prioritising workload according to business critical needs.
- Builds rapport with Senior Recruiter/Recruiting Manager and hiring managers to understand recruiting needs, map appropriate talent pools and keep talent pools current.
- Screen and assess candidates and recommend to senior recruiter and hiring managers on searches.
- Build appropriate research capability to facilitate execution of essential functions.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in across multiple locations and any associated implications for the business but also utilising this market knowledge to build future talent pipelines.
- Prior experience within recruitment, in one of either a Consultant, Candidate Manager or Researcher position (1-2years minimum)
- Understands the complexities of a highly matrix focus organisation, preferably within the Financial Services industry.
- Extremely organised and able to balance a number of varied requirements.
- A keen, willing and focused networker with a desire to immerse themselves in the market practices of the relevant client groups.
- Full time contract of employment
- Working Hours: usually: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:15
- Location: Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 32672
Organization: HR Institutional Intl-HR08684
Requisition Number: 1815342