BNY Mellon Careers
Analyst, Hedge Fund Accounting
BNY Mellon is an investment company. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world.
- Ensuring valuations are prepared to meet daily deadlines
- Ensuring all cash and holdings reconciliations are completed in accordance with agreed timetables
- Liaising with custodians to resolve any reconciliation issues
- Preparing income forecasts on a monthly basis
- Preparing fee schedules on a timely basis.
- Liaising with clients on operational issues.
- Completing statutory returns.
- Providing day to day support to existing US project team
- Fluency in English (verbal/written)
- BA or MA degree in business related discipline.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to assist in, and implement, the planning of work.
- 1-2 year work experience in the financial industry.
- Full time contract of employment
- Functional title: Analyst, Fund/Client Accounting
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 – 16:30 with 0.5h lunch break
- Location: Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70510
Organization: CSD AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1815386