BNY Mellon Careers
Quality Assurance Manager
- Leads a small quality assurance/testing team responsible for providing technical guidance to the assigned project team
- Develops test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure applications quality.
- Designs and develops usability testing scenarios, and administers more complex portions of the testing process
- Defines criteria for testing, analyzes results of testing sessions and presents results to Quality Assurance leadership
- Identifies and documents software and systems defects
- Assists in providing solutions to resolve defects
- Supports product migrations through all systems environments
- Ensures team members are adhering to procedures and policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Trains staff in technical tools and skills, as well as specific applications and their business functions to maximize their contribution to the team.
- Manages a small quality assurance/testing team
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 6+ years of experience in a systems quality environment required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60232
Organization: Pershing SEC Australia-HR16948
Requisition Number: 1815466