BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist, Infrastructure Operations Analyst
BNY Mellon Technology Enterprise Production Services is dedicated to ensuring that our technology environments are best-in-class. We run the systems that keep BNY Mellon running. We deliver a full IT service management lifecycle across all run-the-bank applications and infrastructure support with the purpose of providing a controlled, secure, and predictable production environment.
Our team members use their technical
skills and business knowledge to bring forth solutions that will take our
company into the future.
If you are a collaborative continual learner with a global mindset and a desire to contribute to our company’s top priorities, this is the place for you.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Responsible for level 1 & level 2 24x7 global support
- Manage support, coordinate and guide on-shore and off-shore staff with daily maintenance tasks as well as provide guidance with all technical aspects of new storage deployment, production readiness of storage arrays, configuration, patching, maintenance, backup, restore, decommissioning, etc.
- Responsible for coordination all of the monitoring, performance analysis, troubleshooting, problem resolution, root cause analysis, and user assistance required for storage environment
- Responsible for collecting and continuously improving problem resolution SLAs
- Working with engineering team on automating manual/time consuming procedures
- Developing standard operating procedures (run books), support knowledgebase, training and knowledge transfer
- Responsible for executing run books, DR planning & support
- Ensures change, incident and problem processes are followed
- Responsible for GF migration/upgrade
- Respond to and resolve access and performance issues, escalate to application services team
- Maintain defined metrics and standards for infrastructure component performance
- Monitor partner performance, escalating when performance falls below an acceptable threshold
- Knowledge of multiple types of storage platforms – EMC, 3PAR, NetApp, Isilon, etc.
- Production support experiences
- Working with new technologies like Illumio, Tanium, Ansible
- Training on new and cutting edge technology
- Long-term cooperation, possibility of working partially from home
- Office right in front of the Main Railway Station in Wrocław
- Benefits: private healthcare, pension scheme, life insurance and many more.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60170
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1815540