BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, External Reporting - Loan Reporting Group (Vice President)
QualificationsBachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-7 years of experience in regulatory reporting preferred. Experience in external reporting, internal audit and/or credit risk is preferred. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in FFIEC 041, FFIEC 031, FR Y-9C, FR Y-14M and FR Y-14Q reporting is preferred. Other regulatory reporting experience and credit risk experience is beneficial, but not required
- Experience analyzing/working with large data sets is essential. Candidate should have advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (emphasis in Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong internal control mindset
- Ability to lead and influence without having positional authority
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related area is a plus
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 85076
Requisition Number: 1815544