BNY Mellon Careers
Intermediate Representative, Fund/Client Accounting
- preparing and conducting conversion of investment funds to EAGLE STAR platform from internal and external accounting systems, including pre-conversion checks, data load and reconciliation as well as preparing audit packs.
- leading day-to-day accounting and net asset value (NAV) conversion functions (including NAV construction and validation, NAV review, dissemination and reporting activities) for more complex funds.
- reviewing data and assisting in resolving escalated problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- tracking data and maintaining accounting records for funds of higher complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- assisting in establishing data maintenance and summarization processes to improve team efficiency and best support the accounting team.
- leading team in preparing system-generated reports.
- coordinating review of reports and the sharing of reports with accounting teams. Reviews work of junior team members.
- regularly working with client staff to exchange information with respect to cash, accounting, and reporting of daily and monthly client activities and initiatives.
- communicating data needs and answers client questions.
- assisting in identifying and implementing process improvements to reduce audit and financial exposure and improve team efficiency.
- Fluency in English
- An interest in a career in financial services
- Educated to Masters or Degree level; Finance or similar field will be an advantage, however we equally welcome graduates of all degrees
- Basic professional knowledge of practices and procedures in a particular field.
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Organisational, inter-personal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Initiative and enthusiasm with an ability to achieve challenging goals
- PC literacy, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data. BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.- BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70513
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1815569