BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Delivers financial analytics and reporting in support of assigned line of business, corporate function, or region.
- Assists in addressing customer analytics and reporting needs.
- Performs analysis to support end to end processes within Finance including the support for the period close, analysis of performance such as forecasted period revenue and expenses against actual results, and metrics and scorecard reporting.
- Performs complex analysis for line of business on a project / ad hoc basis to support business developments.
- Identifies and monitors trends.
- Updates short term and long range forecasts and methodologies using multiple inputs and assumptions to reflect changes in business strategies and business intelligence in the competitive environment impacting lines of business.
- Conducts trend analysis on financial data and operating performance. Assists in developing recommendations on improving efficiency and effectiveness against benchmarks.
- Participates in the development of annual operating, capital and strategic plans.
- Compiles financial information and conducts analysis as needed.
- No direct reports; provides guidance to less experienced team members as needed.
- Primarily responsible for the accuracy and quality of own work.
- Work contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Modified based upon local regulations/requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or business or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred; experience in financial planning and analysis preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 85068
Requisition Number: 1815610