BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist Network Engineer
Purpose: Reporting to the APAC Network Services Head (TSG) the individual will operate as a senior member of the APAC Networks & Communications Team ensuring that TSG deliver consistently “high availability” infrastructure solutions and services to BNY Mellon business units through rigorous management, strong working relationships and sound communication.
The APAC specialist network engineer –Voice/IPC will be responsible for all end user voice and trading voice infrastructure within the APAC region. This will include responsibility of 2nd and 3rd level support, technical design and deployment. The successful applicant will ensure exceptional support and service with the goal of meeting and surpassing agreed service levels and the expectations of our business partners and clients.
The specialist engineer will develop strong relationships with other IT teams, vendors and business partners across all global regions to ensure the entire APAC end user and trading voice infrastructure is functional, reliable, available, maintainable, performing, secure and meets audit requirements.
The primary responsibility of this position is to…
Key Responsibilities Include:
· The role is focused on delivering appropriate quality of service and solutions to all production end user voice and trading voice systems in APAC
· Participate and comply with any management processes including incident, request, problem, change, capacity, availability, documentation, commoditizing services, asset management, asset compliance and financial transparency
· Provide technical project management for voice system projects in APAC.
· Responsible for APAC voice system operation, including Cisco IPT, Nice Recording, and IPC
· Provide 2nd Level incident support for APAC voice infrastructure
· Deploy voice solutions based on global standard in the new office build projects
Experience and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
· Eight to ten (8-10) years of related experience required.
· Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
· Experience in Cisco IPT, CCNP/CCIE collaboration preferred
· Experience in Voice Recording: NICE, NTR, etc
· Experience in trading voice: IPC
· Experience or knowledge in data network
· Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
· Quick learner
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60143
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1815647