BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist, Infrastructure Operations Analyst
Senior Infrastructure Support Analyst liaises between IT and business areas to support the most complex technology needs. Leads and provides Unix/Linux technical direction and guidance for a wide array of infrastructure activities supporting the business applications, processes & procedures across the enterprise. Develops strategic stakeholder relationships within the business units to ensure client satisfaction with highly complex IT design and the development of efficient business systems.
Key deliverables and responsibilities include:
- Participate in technical discussion and to evaluate the applicability and usefulness of proposed solutions
- Responsible for supporting various aspects of assigned neighborhood (cluster of business capabilities)
- Perform technical analysis and prepare recommendations as needed
- Possess strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Utilize the appropriate technologies and ensure that customers have the solutions best suited to their requirements
- Collaborate with operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated and be able to prioritize accordingly depending on demands from businesses and regulators
- Be comfortable talking to development, production and infrastructure teams and offering risk opinions
- Responsible for primary Unix/Linux L1 / L2 support, DR planning, etc.
- Work with application teams on developing Greenfield migration approach, executing run books, etc.
- Working closely with engineering team helping to design tools and practices that can be used by application teams
- Capacity planning related to system utilization, trend analysis and predicting future resource requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is beneficial
- 10+ years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Knowledge of multiple types of Unix/Linux platforms, with production support experience
- Advanced proficiency in DevOps, Agile, Lean, and application development is a plus
- Experience in Platform Engineering, Cloud, Virtual, MQ, Database, Network, ITIL, Service Management preferred
If you feel that this role is exactly what you are looking for, feel free to apply
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Deleted Nodes-HR00000
Requisition Number: 1815758