BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist Systems Engineer/Programmer
About the company:
BNY Mellon is an investments company with around USD 30 Trillion assets under custody. We provide investment management; investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world. In the region of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, which we have been serving since the 1900s, we deliver services to a broad range of clients seeking access to global capital markets.
Join BNY Mellon's Digital Experience (DX) Mobile team. DX Mobile is dedicated to providing a first-class mobile experience for our workforce. You’ll join a team of highly innovative engineers and developers, who are responsible for building solutions for our global workforce.
Technology that you are going to use:
- BlackBerry UEM
- Microsoft Intune/EMS
- iOS, Android, Windows 10 & macOS
- Windows Servers and Docker Containers
- Other MDM/MAM tools
- Design, architect and deploy next generation mobile technology platforms, apps and services
- Develop strategies to migrate on-premise technologies to cloud-based offerings
- Manage both container (MAM) and device- based (MDM) mobile offerings across corporate and BYOD devices
- Collaborate with lines of businesses to understand requirements
- Evaluate emerging mobile computing hardware and software technologies
- Deployment of proof-of-concept environments for new technology
- Create and document implementation/support procedures for new deployments
- Identify and measure key performance indicators for mobile technologies
- Evaluate new versions/service packs for existing deployments, and develop strategy and procedures for upgrades
QualificationsThis role is for you if you demonstrate:
- Experience with Enterprise Mobile Management – EMM, MDM, MAM, etc.
- Focus on Mobile UX
- Ability to Integrate with Other Enterprise Technologies
- Experience with Large Enterprise Services
- Work with new consumer and enterprise mobile hardware and services
- Work with a team that is leading agile within BNY Mellon
- Long-term cooperation, working in a modern office right in front of a Main Railway Station
- Benefits: private healthcare, pension scheme, Multisport Card.
If you feel that this role is exactly what you are looking for, feel free to apply!
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Deleted Nodes-HR00000
Requisition Number: 1815759