BNY Mellon Careers
Manager, Client Processing
- Supervises a small to medium-sized Client Processing support team that handles any/all aspects of client accounts, including solicitation, inquiries, transactional processing and problem resolution.
- Manages the daily transactional workflow within the team and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks. Identifies areas requiring analysis of operations and resolution for more efficient operations Oversees Client Processing to ensure transactions are handled correctly and timely.
- Utilizes MIS reporting to ensure correct and timely processing.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance on complex problems.
- Acts as the teams initial point of contact for issues requiring escalation.
- Participates in the recruiting process.
- Instructs, assigns, directs and reviews the work of Client Processing analysts.
- Prepares performance reviews and provides ongoing feedback to staff.
- Provides input into departmental budgets and planning.
- May develop business plan for team/group operations.
- Supervises a small Client Processing team.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 4-5 years of total work experience is preferred with at least 0-1 years in management.
- Experience in brokerage processing is preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70602
Organization: Securities Service Delivery-HR06423
Requisition Number: 1815860