BNY Mellon Careers
Help Desk/Onsite Sppt Analyst
· Provide remote and onsite assistance to BNY Mellon end-users on all Technology-related activities and initiatives that includes daily BAU support (hardware/software), Video Conferencing and smart-hands with Infrastructure in a fast-paced, highly demanding financial services environment.
· Ensure tickets are handled in a timely manner and closed within the given SLA.
· Lead and/or contribute to Technology projects and initiatives especially for onsite team.
· Provide early morning and/or weekend support whenever necessary.
· Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on Technology problems, ensuring proper ticket logging, tracking and resolution.
· Engage with vendors for support and assistance of production applications, hardware and customer-specific operations.
· Contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
· Administer and manage support processes and procedures, keeping them organized and well maintained.
· Excellent in Windows 10 and other Windows platforms, MS Office, MAC OSX platform and mobile devices.
· Experience in Video Conferencing systems (Cisco endpoints and products such as Webex, Polycom endpoints)
· Excellent written, verbal communication skills and flexible style to fit role responsibilities and situation.
· Excellent in handling PC (hardware desktop and laptop) support
· Experience in using Active Directory, SCCM deployment, Citrix based applications, Virtual desktop, Remote support tools and ticketing tools such as Remedy.
· Experience in Trading Floor support is a strong point
· Knowledge in network and scripting is a plus.
· Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
· 3-4 years of experience in deskside support and/or end-user support. Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
· Possess a continuous improvement mindset, “Can do” attitude, flexible, versatile and positive outlook towards changes in a fast-paced work environment.
· Excellent teammate. Appreciative for different culture and diverse workplace.
· Willingness to “own” and be accountable for issues through resolution.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively perform in a high-pressure situations such as urgent issues and facing distressed users.
· Committed in delivering quality service to clients.
· Experience working as part of Global Technology support team such as help desk, deskside support is an advantage.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60044
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1815883