BNY Mellon Careers
EMEA Capital Planning and Management VP
- Develop and maintain a capital planning process in EMEA that provides forward-looking capital projections based upon forecasted legal entity activities and upcoming regulatory requirements. Review existing capital management and forecasting activities across legal entities and business partners, and implement an optimal operating structure.
- Produce Capital Policies for all BNY Mellon banks and major broker dealers in the regions that are required to hold capital for regulatory purposes.
- Ensuring effective capital management and review of capital positions across the EMEA and APAC regulated entities to ensure that they remain in compliance with regulatory and internal risk appetite requirements (where applicable).
- Devising strategies for minimizing risk and efficient management of capital resources across legal entities in the regions.
- Participate in capital related stress testing process.
- Coordinate capital actions with Finance, Tax, Legal and Treasury.
- Monitor compliance with regulatory and capital policy requirements.
- Ensure capital activities are executed via the appropriate governance structure.
- Contribute to the effective governance of the EMEA. Play an active role in local or regional committees, offering constructive challenge and helping to support the Committee/Board fulfill its role and responsibilities.
- Help to ensure that a strong governance culture is embedded within the regions, that issues are escalated and cascaded appropriately and that key risks are identified, discussed and mitigated.
- Build a good understanding of the EMEA governance framework, including escalation requirements.
- Comply with all BNY Mellon corporate policies and procedures, including HR policies and procedures, applicable to BNY Mellon
- Alert management including the Chief Risk Officer and / or the EMEA Chief Risk Officer immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal control effectiveness.
- Notify management and/or the Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer and Head of International Compliance immediately on discovery of any material regulatory breach.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Internal Jobcode: 85269
Organization: Corporate Treasury-HR06004
Requisition Number: 1815982