BNY Mellon Careers
Ld Analyst, BusPlanAnalysis/Senior Accountant
Eagle Investment Systems LLC, a global leading provider of financial services technology is seeking an Accounting/Financial Analyst for its fast-growing company. This position is based in West Hartford, CT. The Accounting/Financial Analyst will be part of a close-knit accounting team and will report directly to the Controller. This role will play an integral role on the Finance and Accounting team by supporting the month-end close, forecasting/budgeting, invoicing and account reconciliation.
The ideal candidate is a team player who is process driven and highly detail oriented, yet cares about continuous improvement, and is always striving to make things better. Sound interesting? Come join the Eagle Team!
· Support the month/quarter/year-end close by preparing, reviewing and analyzing reports and maintaining workflow processes to ensure accurate recordkeeping and financial reporting.
· Own and update/maintain the revenue ladder to report on the annualized recurring revenue by accurately identifying and categorizing additions, termination and variances and forecasting the recurring revenue base over the remainder of the year and into the future.
· Own and update/maintain the deferred revenue and backlog report and reconcile to the general ledger on a monthly basis including performing FX analysis on straight-line contracts denominated in foreign currency to ensure the revenue is appropriate.
· Perform contract reviews, interpret contract arrangements and ensure that revenue and deferred revenue are accurately recorded.
· Facilitate the accurate and timely processing of invoices by maintaining the billing database and ensuring invoices are prepared in accordance with contracts (including international billing and foreign exchange related matters).
· Own and update/maintain the intrabank revenue transfer each month.
· Ensure compliance with applicable reporting requirements and promote the Company’s internal control over financial reporting.
· Assist the Controller and other senior Finance personnel in coordinating with and responding to audit-related requests.
· Provide detailed revenue analysis of actual-to-budget, year-over-year, and month-over-month variances, highlighting key drivers of revenue growth.
· Support the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting cycles.
· Prepare reports for company board books and senior management business reviews.
· Perform numerous ad hoc requests for analysis of financial data.
Desired Skills and Experience
· · Solid Accounting/GAAP knowledge.
· Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
· Highly organized and self-motivated.
· Must have excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written).
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Ability to work well in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
· Proven ability to work on multiple priorities while still achieving agreed upon deadlines.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Access).Business Planning and Analysis - IC2 Conducts analyses and reporting in support of general business operations, special projects/initiatives and/or operational planning activities. Independently applies processes and precedents to gather, organize and review operational data/metrics. Analyzes and synthesizes the data and compiles it into reports or presentations. Communicates effectively with technical and business staff. Develops and delivers both informational and decision-seeking reports, analyses and/or presentations. Stays abreast of organization and function operations and is familiar with company practices relevant to metrics, performance indicators, reporting protocols, etc. Participates on project teams, providing analytical expertise in support of project objectives. No direct reports. May provide guidance to less experienced staff. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Connecticut-West Hartford
Internal Jobcode: 70159
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: AS Eagle Cloud And EMS-HR06432
Requisition Number: 1815990