BNY Mellon Careers
- Over 12 years of professional experience is required in Programming, Architecture and Software Engineering
- Over 10 years of hands on programming experience, in particular, Java/J2EE, Scala/Python, strong experience with Cloudera Distribution of Hadoop (CDH)
- Over 4 years hands-on experience building scalable and reliable data pipelines based on Big Data technologies like Hive, Pig, Spark, Kafka, Hbase, Kudu/HDFS, Flink etc.
- Experience with ETL tools and Business Rule Engines like Drools etc.
- Experience with scheduling tools like Airflow, Oozie etc.
- Experience working with source code repositories like GITHUB etc.
- Knowledge of BI tools (Business Objects, Qlik, Tableau) is a plus
- Experience with Cloud platforms (AWS, Google, Azure) is a plus
- Building container based applications if required.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes etc. is huge plus.
- Familiarity with Information Security and Enterprise Risk Management best practices is highly desirable
- Team player who drives the efforts proactively and aggressively while juggling through multiple business priorities
Consults with internal business groups to provide high-level application software development services or technical support. Provides comprehensive senior-level technical consulting to IT management and senior technical staffs. Evaluates compliance with the organization's technology standards. Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications. Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group. Guides and consults with IT management and technical staffs regarding use of emerging technologies and associated services. Participates in defining corporate implementation and integration strategies of new technologies. Advocates for innovative, creative technology solutions. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 10-12 years of experience in software development required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45198
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Technology Architecture-HR16450
Requisition Number: 1816069