BNY Mellon Careers
Client Service & Quality Control Manager
- *Relationship Management: Build relationships with clients across multiple functions, understand client mandates and reporting needs in conjunction with industry standards.
- *Project Management: Oversee intermediary activities to ensure efficient onboarding and communication with internal and external clients.
- *Quality Control process and procedures used within the department when responding to client requests.
- *Assessment and assignment of all monthly and quarterly client requirements. Reviews overall workload and assigns requests each quarter.
- *Training new employees and providing on-going direction and guidance to direct reports and team.
- BA/BS degree (preferably in business or economics) or equivalent experience required.
- No certifications or licenses are required; however NASD/FINRA licenses are preferred (Series 6 or 7 and 66 or 63).
- Minimum of 8-10 years of financial services experience, 5 of which must be concentrated in client service.
- Must have experience handling large intermediary and institutional client relationships as well as experience in all aspects of the RFP process.
- Knowledge of PMAPS WebPro and the ability and skill set to build out a database as well as use a database to respond to RFPs.
- Must have great organizational skills, extreme attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 32685
Job: Asset Management
Organization: North America Distribution-HR11430
Requisition Number: 1816154