BNY Mellon Careers
Data Management Analyst
- Process routine data to support market pricing of securities.
- Support pricing analyses by performing a set of standard operational activities, such as processing data and tracking changes in pricing data.
- Identify missing data and inform more senior team members.
- Process data using established procedures and under the general guidance and direction of more senior valuations/pricing staff.
- Obtain security prices from the approved sources.
- Ensure clients data requirements are supported and followed and identifies key issues and patterns for partial/conflicting data.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
Bachelor degree preferred with at least 1 year of relevant work experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70679
Organization: Glb Inst Acctg Risk Solutions-HR14005
Requisition Number: 1816168