BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Manager, Investor Services Ops (AIS Transfer Agency)
- Direct multiple teams that are responsible for conducting transfer agency operations activities for a broad array of assigned clients.
- Responsible for the financial and human resources for the unit and ensure assigned teams are operating effectively to meet unit goals and objectives.
- Direct processes and allocation of resources for processing distributions, completion of NAV/Rate updates, fund audit fulfillment, gain and loss reporting, settlement, commissions, invoicing and financial payments.
- Manage relationships with a broad set of clients and resolve any unique escalated issues related to fund transactions, accounting, and reporting.
- Set new client onboarding and fund security master record-keeping standards for area and provide guidance to teams to ensure that processes follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure clients are in compliance with IRS regulatory standards.
- Make accurate and timely delivery of all tax forms to shareholders.
- Interact with systems personnel, IRS personnel, clients, client services, internal and external vendors and other operating units to make certain that deliverables and expectations are met or exceeded.
- Assist in setting quality standards for transfer agency operations teams and review quality metrics to ensure standards are met.
- Analyze trends and develops and implements processes to improve team performance.
- Responsible for the effective leadership and development of team members.
- Recruit, direct, motivate and develop staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Manage multiple transfer agency operations teams.
- Contribute to the achievement of multiple teams objectives.
Bachelor degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 7-10 years of relevant work experience with at least 3 year of management experience preferred. Experience in transfer agency operations preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70516
Organization: CSD AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1816177