BNY Mellon Careers
Sr Analyst, Admin & Planning
- Undertakes projects of moderate impact within the business or function.
- Provides support on projects and assists with implementation of policies, standards, and/or processes.
- Reviews project implementation status and provides feedback on progress.
- Performs research and conducts data analysis, including running reports, to assist with strategic initiatives.
- Assists in communicating policies, standards, and processes within the business or function.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Independently completes a wide range of administrative activities in support of a one or more managers who is/are responsible for leading a group or department.
- The incumbent supports the manager(s) and/or team in completing daily activities and managerial/administrative tasks.
- Microsoft Office - Strong Excel skills. (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP)
- Microsoft Office - Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills. (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP)
- Ability to work in a global matrixed organization where managers are at remote locations
- Visio and Excel Macros preferred
Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience required 2-3 years of experience in financial services or business partner function preferred; experience in the securities industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 70699
Job: Human Resources
Organization: HRBP Shared Services-HR08365
Requisition Number: 1816260