BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Client Processing
- Provides complex analytics and reporting services, working to improve and automate Client Processing systems.
- Deals with complex external client issues (on-going client servicing for various programs, post sales support, resolving operational issues, and product implementations).
- May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project.
- Assists in communicating needs and issues with internal and external clients.
- Participates in innovative product development, product enhancement, and system testing to ensure that products continue to accurately and efficiently process high value transactions.
- Solves complex problems based on an understanding and knowledge of the intricacies of the system.
- Uses in-depth area knowledge to apply ingenuity and creativity to common repeat problems and determines more permanent resolutions.
- Provides technical assistance and support to lower level client processing roles.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 7-10 years of total work experience is preferred.
- Experience in brokerage processing is preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70603
Organization: CSD AIS Operations-HR08997
Requisition Number: 1816326