BNY Mellon Careers
IT Audit/SOX Specialist (Vice President)
- Incumbents demonstrate a breadth of knowledge of IT general controls, compliance and control and a thorough understanding of SOX.
- Supports senior team members in the execution of the SOX assessment program, in providing thorough and reliable identification of in-scope information systems and IT general controls, planning, testing, documentation, and reporting of the effectiveness of financial reporting for delivery to the senior management and external committees.
- With minimal guidance, assesses business processes, identifies control deficiencies and recommendations, and prepares work papers and documentation to support the annual assessment.
- Supports more senior colleagues with tracking the status of deficiencies; reviews remediation by process owners and reporting findings to SOX leadership and management.
- Helps to support with guidance on the integration of internal controls into finance processes and systems to other members of the organization. No direct reports.
- Contributes to the achievement of team goals and objectives.
QualificationsBachelor s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-7 years of experience in information risk preferred. Experience in information systems and IT general controls auditing, IT audit and SOX testing is preferred. Public Accounting experience is highly preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 85054
Requisition Number: 1816327