BNY Mellon Careers
IT Audit/SOX Specialist (Vice President)
- Incumbents demonstrate a breadth of knowledge of IT general controls, compliance and control and a thorough understanding of SOX.
- Supports senior team members in the execution of the SOX assessment program, in providing thorough and reliable identification of in-scope information systems and IT general controls, planning, testing, documentation, and reporting of the effectiveness of financial reporting for delivery to the senior management and external committees.
- With minimal guidance, assesses business processes, identifies control deficiencies and recommendations, and prepares work papers and documentation to support the annual assessment.
- Supports more senior colleagues with tracking the status of deficiencies; reviews remediation by process owners and reporting findings to SOX leadership and management.
- Helps to support with guidance on the integration of internal controls into finance processes and systems to other members of the organization. No direct reports.
- Contributes to the achievement of team goals and objectives.
QualificationsBachelor s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-7 years of experience in information risk preferred. Experience in information systems and IT general controls auditing, IT audit and SOX testing is preferred. Public Accounting experience is highly preferred. #LI-JF1
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 85054
Requisition Number: 1816327