BNY Mellon Careers
Sr.Spec S'ware Config'n A'lyst
Ideal candidate should have a background in development or testing and a strong desire to improve the planning and monitoring of continuous development, integration, testing and deployment through automation.
DevOps is a culture that is being followed by many huge organization. Will need to be able to gain trust in and increase the collaboration of Development and Operation teams so that the workflow within the organization becomes smooth and transparent.
Main duties will include:
• Understanding the needs and challenges of operations and development, and partnering to formulate solutions that support business and technical strategies and goals
• Recommending and implementing DevOps solutions.
• Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging processes, techniques and tools
• Working closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind
Must understand principles of :
- Continuous Delivery
- Infrastructure strategy & operations (including cloud)
- Build and release management
- Security (fair understanding of application and infrastructure security)
QualificationsBachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is preferred, 8-10 years of experience in a systems SCM environment, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Internal Jobcode: 45158
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Pershing Domestic-HR06431
Requisition Number: 1816574