BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Business Planning Analysis
- Aggregating contracts from legacy boutiques into single entity agreements with a focus on reducing costs based on single point of contact approach
- Maintaining updated working knowledge of market data products (particularly around Fixed Income) and being able to translate into action plans for better service or reduced costs by changing vendors
- Providing Risk and Oversight of vendor agreements and working closely with BNY Third Party Governance to ensure adherence to best practices and identifying areas of risk and potential mitigation factors
- Working knowledge of technologies that support the vendor products
- Liaison/Relationship meetings with vendors, inclusive of brokerage provided products, that support investment management and treasury
- Assist Director of VOA (Vendor Oversight and Administration) with ad hoc projects
- Assist Director of VOA with preparation of materials for Operations Review Committee and act as secretary to that Committee (Drafting minutes and managing follow-up activities)
- Location: Boston, MA
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Internal Jobcode: 70158
Job: Asset Management
Organization: NA Investment Boutiques-HR13428
Requisition Number: 1816672